After you download the following setup program, and then run it.
- for 64-bit Operating Systemavailable on Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit version).
- for 32-bit Operating Systemavailable on Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit version).
- If you have installed the previous version of Visolve Toolbar and you install the above new version over it, please follow the below steps before the installation:
- hide Visolve toolbar on Windows taskbar, Explorer and Internet Explorer,
- logoff the Windows and relogon, and
- run the setup program.
tested on Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32-bit version).
How to invoke
- Visolve DeflectorThe setup program will add the Visolve folder which contains shortcuts to Visolve programs, to your Windows Start menu. You can run the Visolve Deflector by selecting the shortcut "Deflector" in that folder.
- Visolve Toolbar (for the desktop taskbar)After the installation, you see the Visolve item in the Toolbars menu in the menu that is shown by right click on the taskbar. By selecting that item, Visolve Toolbar appears on the taskbar.
- Visolve Toolbar (for the Explorer or Internet Explorer)After the installation, you see the Visolve item in the Toolbars menu in the View menu of the Explorer and Internet Explorer. By selecting that item, Visolve Toolbar appears on the window.
- If you check the "Enable Enhanced Protected Mode" in the Internet Options of Internet Explorer, Visolve Toolbar does not appear.